This will be a surpass for the program.
- Special Guest Experts. I bring in the experts to further our education in strong images, audio production and video. That way we stay on the cutting edge of inspired to share our genius. CHRIS MACKE
DREAMS FEARS DESIRES
- You became an actor because at you were moved by someone's performance. You felt it in your body and you desired to do the very same thing (be a great actor) to have impact on people in a large way. You saw yourself playing a great character in a meaningful TV drama or a hilarious Television sitcom, working as a character actor in the top films and television projects. Or originating an iconic role in a Broadway show.
- Here's the problem: You are trying to pay your dues so you can live your dreams and have impact but it's a mystery who are you paying your dues to! When are they paid? Who is keeping tab, and just how long does this dues paying go on?
HI. I’M ROZ COLEMAN. AND I WANT YOU TO JOIN ME FOR A FREE CALL I’M HOSTING ON [DATE] SO WE CAN ALIGN YOUR ARTISTIC LIFE WITH YOUR DREAMS.
LET’S FACE IT.. You work so hard, invest years of time and thousands of dollars to get to just a few lines on a television show that means nothing to you. Or worse, your part gets cut out! (it's happened to me). Meanwhile you watch your friend win awards and walk the red carpet while you spend most of your time paying casting directors to look at your work.
Ouch. I just depressed myself. I mean, It's just not fair!
If any of this resonates with you. It's time to stop. Just stop. Let me help you step into your genius. Before it's too late.
THAT’S WHY I’M HOSTING THIS CALL.
- You can live the artistic life of your dreams using the tools available to you today on the Internet. You no longer have to ask anyone's permission. By honing your craft and gaining the skills to use digital tools you can attract the people that you want to work with and build an audience that gives you the credibility and trust that those very same industry insiders need to hire you. IT’S CALLED CREATING SOCIAL PROOF.
- All you have to do is learn to share your skills as an actor on the Internet. What makes you stand above the others who are trying to do the same thing is your authenticity, your craft, and your willingness to take a risk.
- What I'm talking about is creation at the intersection of technology and the arts. And you need a plan to conquer this arena.
Hey, this is not what I learned at Yale drama school. There I learned to focus only on the work. But for some....that does not get the results that you crave. So I learned more. I learned what it takes to be an artist in the digital age.
Maybe you’ve paid for a reel or a website. Maybe you dabble on Facebook. But let’s be honest, you haven’t really risked showing the real you beyond that. You’re good at doing what you’re told, but what your agent tells you just isn’t enough anymore.
You have heard the sayings. Writers write. Dancers dance. Well what do actors do? They create opportunities to practice their craft and then they show up and ACT. To put it more simply actors act. Every day. No more waiting for phone calls or special invitations. If your gifts are is bigger than the opportunities you’ve had thus far, It's time to wake up. And start acting in the digital age.
If you’re ready, or even if you’re just curious, I hope you’ll join me for the free call I’m hosting on DATE. All you need to do is fill in the form right here on the page and I’ll hear you on DATE.
Dallas Travers, The Actor's Advocate
Tel: (310) 839-2631 | firstname.lastname@example.org